Note:Could be customized under your request
Name: Multi-drug 1 in 1 Test Panel
Type: single panel
· Simultaneous detection of multiple drugs and adulterants
· User friendly,reliable,accurate
· Simple interpretation
· One-step qualitative assay
· Room temperature storage
· Results are ready in 5 minutes
· Multiple test configurations
· Format:dipcard 4.0mm
· Cutoff Level:variable
· Accuracy:Above 99.8%
Available Drugs of Abuse Tests
Amphetamines| Benzodiazepines | Barbiturates | Cocaine | Ecstasy(MDMA) |Marijuana (THC) | Methadone | Methamphetamines | Opiates | Oxycodone| EDDP| Fentanyl(FYL) | Phencylindine (PCP) | Tricyclic Antidepressants | Ketamine |Tramadol(TML)
Available Adulteration Tests
Creatinine | Nitrite | pH | Oxidizing Agents|SG|GLUT
The one step Cassette Style Drug test is a rapid test based on the principle of immunoassay combined with conjugated colloid gold technology.The tests are designed to obtain a visual ,qualitative result and are intended for professional use only .They are not intented for quantitative results,nor for over-the-counter sale.
The Drug Test provides only preliminary analytical data,A more specific,alternative method is required to obtain a confirmed analytical result SAMHSA has established gas chromatography / mass spectrometry (GC/MS) as the preferred confirmatory method.Clinical considerations and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result ,particularly when preliminary positive Results are indicated.
HOW IT WORKS:
· Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch.Remove the test device from the pouch.
· Place the test device on a clean and level surface.Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx.100ml) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and then start the timer
· Wait for the colored line(s) to appear.The result should be read at 5 minutes.Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes
EASY TO READ RESULTS
Test is “positive” if the “C” line appears.
Test is “negative” if both “C” and “T” lines appear.
Test is “invalid” if the “C” line does not appear.