Note:Could be customized under your request
KET test Cassette is a rapid,visual,sensitive immunoassay test.The test is based on the principle of the high affinity and specific antibody and antigen reaction.It can be performed without the use of an instrument.The test utilizes a monoclonal antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of Ketamine in urine at a cut-off level of 1000ng/ml
· Model No:KET-U02D
· Inner Packing:1 test/pouch with desiccant,cassette with dropper
· Certificate:CE, ISO & FDA
· Accurate Results in 5 Minutes
· Convenient Test Procedure
· Storage:Room temperature
· Shelf life:24 months from date of manufacture
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it.Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Place the test device on a clean and level surface.Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx.100mL) to the specimen well (S) of the test device,and then start the timer.Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S).See the illustration below.
3. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear.The result should be read at 5 minutes.Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes
NEGATIVE:Two lines appear.One colored line should be in the control region (C),and another colored line should be in the test region (T).This negative result indicates that the Ketamine concentration is below the detectable level (1000 ng/mL).
NOTE:The shade of the color in the test region (T) may vary,but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
POSITIVE:One colored line appears in the control region (C).No line appears in the test region.This positive result indicates that the Ketamine concentration is above the detectable level (300 ng/mL).
INVALID:Control line fails to appear.Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure.Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device.